Ban...

U got banned?? post here
Basos

Ban...

Post by Basos » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Hello every1,

one week ago i was playing with some1 nickname: "guildname"muffel. after a few tracks he restarted a track without asking anyone.. becoz we dont have to vote for it.. so i said no thats not allowed.. so i did vote for next race. after that he started kicking me every time... like 5 times.. i changed my name and came back to kick him once and he was gone.. but after a week (today) i meeted him again in the server and he started kicking me every time like 20 times.. i could not even get into the server... after serveral times a kick i got ip banned from the server.. but now my qeustion is why and how? and how long it takes..? and at all i did nothing wrong in my eyes... im playing already in the server for like 1.5 month ..

in the server was to every time playing Der spin or something like that.... maybe he got acces to bann? becoz then i want to know why

Have fun in the servers... without me?

Bas

Thunderfoot
Slave
Location: Thuis, Tilburg, Noord-Brabant, Nederland, Europa, Aarde, Melkwegstelsel

Re: Ban...

Post by Thunderfoot » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:12 pm

In the LOL server or in the good old speed or in 4 ever speed?
EDIT: The lol server..

I went into the server and i copied his profile.. here a pic:

Maybe an admin here can help you by editing some rights in the server like the ammount of votes to cancel or to agree with the current vote or something like that..

Muffel

Post by Muffel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Well i think i have to say what i think to that
I played for houres with DFR Splin on ur lol server and i wanted to restart a track
so i made a vote and it was instant :o i didn't know that this would be an instant restart
and bas told me then that there are instant votes and that thing but he wont said it in a
polite way just by the way..
after that i asked in the chat wrather i can restart and splin and me said yes bas said no
so 2:1 i restarted and bas skipped so its no restart i asked why he skipped..
he said:"because I said no!" i asked if he know anything like democracy than he said something like a flame
so i kicked him.
the last days i played sometimes on the lol server and everytime when bas came on the server
he kicked me instantly  so we can't talk about anything. Today when he came on the server splin
and me were driving and kicked him because of our childish "he kicked me so i kick him" thing
and after a while we baned him because we didn't want to kick him all the time.. I don't know how long
he will be banned but i know that an admin can unban him..
For my side i can say
"sorry bas, but democracy is democracy and i think in netherlands there is one.. so if there is 2:1
the two peoples opinion is the choosen one"
Ye sorry bas i hope we wont have to kick us all the time and can talk like adults and not childish like we do at this time.
But i hope you can tell the truth and say that you flamed at me and skipped the res vote with 2:1

Greets
Muffel

Thunderfoot
Slave
Location: Thuis, Tilburg, Noord-Brabant, Nederland, Europa, Aarde, Melkwegstelsel

Post by Thunderfoot » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Funnyman or brainzz
could you check the log around 08-07-2010 1800h-2400h lol server?
tyvm

Daedalus
VIP
VIP

Post by Daedalus » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 pm

leuk... het lijken wel meisjes....

Basos

Post by Basos » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 pm

rofl muffel... now u are saying its my fault... yesterday... i came in the server and we talked but u were not realy social to me... and u can say im chilsdish  but its more like giving a payback ( rly normal in real live) .. im playing there already for 1.5 motnh and never had any problem and when u came i have them? its nice that u are trying to deform everything :) so dont say u watned to talk with me  becoz u started kicking all the time even today.. i coulndt even make a lap... and in the server its doenst works like 2.1 ... the last 2 months we were always playing with 2/5 people and if some1 ( it could be one) didnt watned a restart then we didnt...

so please take your experience in the server and then start thinking about knowing how it works...

btw this is what u said... Muffel: the last days i played sometimes on the lol server and everytime when bas came on the server
he kicked me instantly  so we can't talk about anything

i only meeted u 2 times before today... first day u started... and yesterday i did one kick yes <3 but today i came back to the server like 20 times... and u kicked 20 times.. you could not even race in the server coz of your busy kicking... so do u want to race/kick in the server?

and please dont act like a lil sweet baby here becoz u arent <3 i like to say the truth btw <3

srry for my crappy english..

love,

Bas

Thunderfoot
Slave

Post by Thunderfoot » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:32 pm

[quote="Daedalus";p="21895"]leuk... het lijken wel meisjes....[/quote][quote="Basos";p="21897"]love,
Bas[/quote]
Ja ik denk het haast wel ja.. ik ga me er niet verder mee bemoeien.. van mijn part is het allebei ban en we zijn van het gezeik af..

btw @ basos..
he doesnt kick and restart when actually DE members are on obviously..

Ebulaar

Post by Ebulaar » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:19 pm

gezien de motivatie van beide heren (brainz en funny), heb ik even rigoreus Ebu-actie ondernomen..

You 2 winers: banned both of you.. come back if you are grown ups..and please stop wining here...

@ paljas/taso: fix die votes ff daar plz, zet kick/ban uit..als een DE member daar last van heeft, moet ie maar betalen voor admin of op comms komen..

heal the world! kampioene oleole ole!

Razer
Slave

Post by Razer » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:39 pm

[quote="Ebulaar";p="21901"]gezien de motivatie van beide heren (brainz en funny), heb ik even rigoreus Ebu-actie ondernomen..

You 2 winers: banned both of you.. come back if you are grown ups..and please stop wining here...

@ paljas/taso: fix die votes ff daar plz, zet kick/ban uit..als een DE member daar last van heeft, moet ie maar betalen voor admin of op comms komen..

heal the world! kampioene oleole ole![/quote]

Als we ebulaar toch ook niet hadden...
Vroeger wilde ik avontuur en spanning. Het avontuur is vervlogen maar de spanning is gebleven en daar slik ik nu pillen voor.

Tjalling
Slave

Post by Tjalling » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 am

vind het wel vreemd dat ze uberhoupt kunnen kicken of bannen op onze servers en dan er ook nog over stemmen
fix it guys
maar goed ik ben al gek of word het nog maar iig doe iets  =P~  =P~  =P~

TaSo
God
God

Post by TaSo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 am

I've set the callvote ratio to 80%. :)

Casbuur
Slave

Post by Casbuur » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:49 am

[quote="TaSo";p="21911"]I've set the callvote ratio to 80%. :)[/quote]

It's about time!

Thunderfoot
Slave

Post by Thunderfoot » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

[quote="Ebulaar";p="21901"]You 2 winers: banned both of you.. come back if you are grown ups..and please stop wining here...[/quote]
TYVM EBU.. You did the right thing... >:) ^:)^

Ebulaar

Post by Ebulaar » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 pm

thanks taas!

Muffel

Post by Muffel » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 pm

nice dudes..
am i banned for everytime or just for 1-2month?

aaand
@ bas
.. :-*
-.-