Want to join

• the clan after Audiodoctor tipsed me to do so. I will be happy to be one og your clan :)

• what he's trying to say
    can i join DE?
    my answer yes :d

let him know DE

you might want to elaborate a bit m8
    things like real name
    things like that

• Doesn't give Ebu that checklist?

• was that what it was?
    becouse i especially let one question out for that reason...

• Quote from "DEAudioDoc";p="20672"

was that what it was?
    becouse i especially let one question out for that reason...

Roger Sir <):)

• nou gezien zijn type skillz denk ik dat comms een mooi begin is..ga vantevoren geen energie in doodlopende recruitfiguren stoppen..

translate a la paljas:
    hop on comms herskers! we usen ventrilo to speaken with together us!

@ eddy: heb die kerel nooit gezien? buurman?

• [quote="Ebulaar";p="20676"]
    translate a la paljas:
    hop on comms herskers! we usen ventrilo

Als blikken konden doden, hadden ze er geen doperwten in gedaan..
    [hr]
    AQN0ZwxkZwVl.png

• [quote="Azz-Kikr";p="20677"][quote="Ebulaar";p="20676"]
    translate a la paljas:
    hop on comms herskers! we usen ventrilo

• Quote from "Ebulaar";p="20676"

translate a la paljas:
    hop on comms herskers! we usen ventrilo to speaken with together us!

I think that he not dutch is. Copycat fail.

• about me are filled in. Ventrilo is installed and ready to use. If is there any more u need from me, just let me know :)

• Quote from "Herskern";p="20692"

about me are filled in. Ventrilo is installed and ready to use. If is there any more u need from me, just let me know :)

your pincode and pas

• Quote from "Ebulaar";p="20694"

eh.....pal deze mag jij hoor...

Ja? Heeft ze het alweer gehad met je? Zei vannacht nog tegen er dat ik het onwaarschijnlijk vond dat ze het zolang heeft uitgehouden met je.

But seriously, Herskern, I'm not sure if you really know what you have gotten yourself into here. The personal information we're really after during recruitment usually ends up like this. I'm afraid it's been a while since we recruited a new member ever since, especially a foreign one, and it's gotten the better of us. Judging from the posts above, we've become a couple of pussies afraid of scaring off potential members by revealing our true nature. I think it's only fair that you realize what a sad bunch of sexually frustrated, mentally challenged pieces of shit we are, better now than later. That being out of the way now, you may have realized by now that you can play Trackmania single-handedly. It is not by coincidence that this happens to be our favorite game. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it leaves one hand free for other activities, assuming that you still have both. As we've grown tired of the pile of boring crap in terms of visual stimulation for this particular activity that is presented on the net, we're in dire need of other means that may boost the experience. Whatsoever. If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, please consider these guys. If your wife just punched you in the gonads because you made an indecent request, and intended to document the results if she would approve, welcome.

• I am an *old man* 45 years old, living in Lier, Norway. Lier is about 40 km outside the capital Oslo
    Have been a TM-player for aprox 2,5 years now and enjoy the game, even it have an old graphic-motor. With a ATI 4850 it's a good resolution on the game anyway :)

When I dont play TM in my spare time, I work, work and work more. Have own firm who carrier goods over half of Norway. The firm have 6 cars and 7 routes and we covering half of Norway from Trondheim to Kristiansand. Our main customer is Acer Computers Norway and we transportating about 4.000 computers a month.

As I started the thread with: I was told to ask to be one of your clan DE. If you want an old and slow, but hansom guy in team, let me cnow. Otherwise: I'll wil not complain about ansver: NO :)

• I am an *old man* 45 years old, living in Lier, Norway. Lier is about 40 km outside the capital Oslo
    Have been a TM-player for aprox 2,5 years now and enjoy the game, even it have an old graphic-motor. With a ATI 4850 it's a good resolution on the game anyway :)

When I dont play TM in my spare time, I work, work and work more. Have own firm who carrier goods over half of Norway. The firm have 6 cars and 7 routes and we covering half of Norway from Trondheim to Kristiansand. Our main customer is Acer Computers Norway and we transportating about 4.000 computers a month.

As I started the thread with: I was told to ask to be one of your clan DE. If you want an old and slow, but hansom guy in team, let me cnow. Otherwise: I'll wil not complain about ansver: NO :)

• Your Welkome by me..... but hey thats my 2 cents :)) hoppon comms en talk with funny and ohter gays :)) see ya....