Got banned in TMNF

• Hello,

I just got banned on the "DE Good Old Speed" Server. I am not very good in Dutch, I said "kanker map" but I did not know that this word is so hard.
    It would be very cool if you could delete me from Blacklist!
    Nickname: Icy
    Login: marius2006

Greetings,
    Icy

• hey Icy, i know we had a little laughter about swearing things... i know for sure that u didnt ment it like dutch ppl say it as a swear...
    i will back u up in this. i got a screen for that leader of DE.

again, i dont think he said it on purpuse!!!!

• I just want to say sorry again for it; I looked it up in a dictionary but in Germany it is not a swearword, it means just the disease.
    So, sorry again and thanks for canceling the ban :)

Greetings,
    Icy

• Quote from "TMNF-Icy";p="17362"

I just want to say sorry again for it; I looked it up in a dictionary but in Germany it is not a swearword, it means just the disease.
    So, sorry again and thanks for canceling the ban :)

Greetings,
    Icy

We're not German.. We are dutch.. that's from the Netherlands and not from Germany... They're our neighbours...

• [quote="Wikipedia";p="17361"]hey Icy, i know we had a little laughter about swearing things... i know for sure that u didnt ment it like dutch ppl say it as a swear...
    i will back u up in this.

• Quote from "Thunderfoot";p="17363"

We're not German.. We are dutch.. that's from the Netherlands and not from Germany... They're our neighbours...

Thanks for informing. I go to school since 13 years, I just learned it some time ago in geography ;)

Greetings,
    Icy